Sparx Wellness Institute is a proud clinic of the Complete Concussion Management Inc. (CCMI) Partnership Program – a network of clinics around the world offering evidence-based concussion care.
From initial pre-season baseline testing to concussion treatment and rehabilitation, as partnered CCMI practitioners, we collaborate with primary care physicians to co-manage concussions,
FREE / ONLINE 30 min CONCUSSION COURSE
Call us today to get your ACCESS CODE – 506-857-8888
CCMI is now offering the Concussion Sideline Course geared to Coaches, Trainers, and Teachers in our community
with presentations that offer a better understanding of the treatment of concussions.
Click on the link below to begin
Here are some helpful presentations that offer information on the treatment of concussions in order to return individuals safely back to learn/play or work:
For Family Physicians: Physician Presentation – 2022
For Sport Teams & Associations: Learn more about properly managing concussions in sports La gestion des commotions cérébrales dans le sport
For Insurance Companies:
Our certified CCMI health care professionals:
- Leon DesRoches (PT)
- Myriam Cormier-Arseneault (PT)
- Julie Belliveau (PT)
- Ian Moran (Osteopath)
For providers seeking to increase the functional independence of their clients in order to return them to a productive and active lifestyle.
Specific for clients:
- Post MVA, long term (LT) and short-term disability (STD) that have plateaued with acute care services (i.e PT, Osteo, Chiro, Massage, etc);
- Seeking to increase overall strength, mobility and function to regain a normal and active lifestyle;
General program content:
- 8 weeks personalized active rehab program;
- Supervised by physiotherapist;
- Training program developed by certified kinesiologist;
- All sessions are onsite within the facility;
- Initial, follow-up and discharge reports included;
- Access to an at-home, mobile app based program to increase independence *during the length of the program – can be extended beyond the program at additional cost.
- Dominic Gauvin, Physiotherapist
- Ashley Richard, Kinesiologist
For more information:
Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone (506) 857-8888 and we will connect you with Dominic Gauvin, program coordinator.
Our team of health care professionals is focused on helping you reach your personal health goals the SMARTEST WEIGH possible!
The Smartest Weigh program takes a team-based approach to weight management to ensure that each individual has the support they need to achieve a sustainable, healthy lifestyle. We understand that weight management can be a complex issue and are here to assist you every step of the way in a positive, non-judgmental environment.
Healthcare professionals :
- Leon DesRoches, Program Director & Physiotherapist
- Dr. Nadine Roy, Obesity Medicine Specialist
- Dr. Natalie Hogan, Obesity Medicine Specialist
- Annick Poirier, Registered Dietician
- Fanny Haché, Registered Nurse & Lifestyle Medicine Specialist
- Dr. Josh Rash, Psychologist
- Gabrielle Gaudet, Registered Nurse & Certified Life Coach
To apply to our program, or for more information, visit the Smartest Weigh Website.